A. H. SMITH

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Married: Now There's a Thought

He: What’s wrong?
She: I’m stressed.

He: How come you’re stressed?
She: Why do you think?
He: Work.
She: Gee, we must be soul mates.
He: I think I know an activity that alleviates stress.
She: Really. I was thinking the same thing!
He: Really?
She: Really.
He: I love it when we’re both on the same page!
She: Me, too!
He: Are you really into this?
She: Really.
He: Tonight?
She: Well, now that I think about it, I think I want to wait until tomorrow.
He: You want to wait?
She:  Yes, I think it would be best.
He:  But it’s always worked before to relieve stress and it always puts a smile on your face.
She: It sure has! Yes, I really do need it. Okay. Tonight it is. Katy bar the door!
He: Woo Hoo! This is great. Sometimes we can read each other’s thoughts.
She: Because we’re soul mates.
He: Tonight is going to be a great night!
She: I’m going to get started.
He: Right now?
She: Yeah!
He: Without me?
She:  Well, you’ve never helped me before.  Why—do you want some?
He:  Oh, boy!
She: Help me clear the table and we can get started!
He: Great!
She:  Grab the spatula, would you?
He:  Wait a minute. What are you thinking?
She: I’m thinking I’m going to make some brownies.
He: Oh…really? Brownies?
She: Why, what were you…Ooohhh.
He:  Yeah.
She: I like your thinking better.
He: Really?
She: Really.
He:  Oh, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment