A. H. SMITH

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Schooled: The Weather

She: I'm freezing.
Me: You're wearing flip flops.

She: So what?
Me: Maybe you wouldn't be cold if you wore shoes.
She: I don't own any shoes. I only have flip flops.
Me: How come a senior in high school doesn't have any shoes?
She: My toes need to be free.
Me: So this is a style choice, not a financial choice?
She: Right.
Me: Suppose you had a date for dinner at a nice restaurant?
She: I have heels but they don't have toes in them either.
Me: Because your toes need to be free.
She: Because my toes need to be free.
Me: You can't complain about being cold if you choose to wear flip flops!
She:You don't get it because you're a man!
Second She: And you're kinda old.
Me: Ladies, it's a heck of lot colder outside than in the classroom.
She: Silence.
Second She: Silence.
Me: Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment