A. H. SMITH

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Schooled: The Insult


Teacher She: Can this young lady sit in your class until the Dean comes to get her? She and another girl almost got into a fist fight in the middle of my class. I’ll keep the other one in my room.
Me: No problem. Have a seat, young lady.

She: I hate that bitch!
Me: Teacher She?
She: No that bitch that was talking shit about me in class.
Me: Whoa! Easy on the profanity, missy, I got a class here!
She: I’m sorry, it’s just that bitch, oh, sorry, it’s just that she can’t keep her mouth shut!
Me: It’s okay. Just calm down. The Dean will be here in a moment.
She: I’m so mad.
He: What did she say!
She: She called me a camel toe!
(Laughter.)
Me: Camel toe! I never heard that one before! What’s camel toe mean?
He: You don’t know, Mr. Smith?
Me: No, I don’t.
Second He: I thought he knew everything.
He: You don’t want to know, Mr. Smith.
Me: No. It’s ok. I’ve never heard that word before. How bad can it be?
She: It’s pretty bad.
Me: Just tell me, jeez.
She (loudly and with emphasis): She said I had dried up vagina lips like a camel!
(Much laughter.)
Me: Oh, boy….
He: I tried to warn you.
Me: Do a better job next time, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment